Sunday, June 7, 2009

Nat and Ling


We are losing our girls tomorrow(6/8/09). :( We are going to miss them. They are special young ladies. They have been a great help around the house. We don't have any dirty dishes. They do the dishes every day, they've helped dinner and even made dinner when mom couldn't. They've become good cooks. They are both friendly and outgoing. They've made a lot friends at school and at church. They've attended an english class with the missionaries and have learned more about the church. They learned how to pray. They even say the blessing on the food they prepare each morning. They have told me that when they get home they are going to contact the missionaries. I think I will send the missionaries to them. I've grown to love them just like my own family.

2 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I wanted to see them one more time before they left. :( I love those girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like them too. Im glad they were so good to you and mom and Im glad they had a good experience here in the states.

    ReplyDelete